What to follow before surgery
- Tell your doctor about all medications that you use regularly/irregularly, whether you have previously undergone surgery, whether you have a family hereditary disease.
- Drugs such as Aspirin,babypirine,kumadin, ibuprofen,various painkillers and vitamin E should be discontinued before a certain period of time.Painkillers that do not mind being used will be indicated by your doctor.
- Tobacco products such as cigarettes, pipes and cigars, as well as alcohol, should be left before surgery. These substances negatively affect wound healing and surgical success by disrupting healthy blood circulation, putting you at a higher risk for general anesthesia.
- If you are allergic to any drugs, you should inform your doctor.
- Be sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.